Saturday, February 16, 2008

Better Late Than Never? Thing Number One


I admit I hadn't even considered participating in 23 Things on a Stick until the dead-line -- maybe I can get an exception for being a day late registering my blog? If not, oh well, it will be just as fun to explore the activities listed -- all of which I have heard or been aware of, but had never taken the time to fully explore.

This is my very first blog, never done my own blogging before and so this is most certainly a new experience. Did not have any trouble setting it up (once I remembered that some time ago I HAD set up a Google account). The picture on the blog is my cat Ernie, for whom this blog is dedicated to -- he takes great interest in what I do when I am on the computer. As you can see from the picture with the post, he also monitors the printer/scanner as well.

1 comment:

clawedK said...

Ernie is a very handsome dude. And as one procrastinator to another, I hope they'll still count you in on the prize hunt. Good luck!